Have you grown your business beyond startup and want to scale larger? If you’re like many business owners, you’ve gotten this far by the seat of your pants — with a lot of hard work and sometimes a little luck. Yet to continue to grow your company profitably, you could use some outside help.
The solution: Women’s CEO Roundtables for leaders of emerging companies (those with three to nine employees and $500,000 or more in annual revenue), following the Edward Lowe PeerSpectivesSM Program. Women’s CEO Roundtables put you in the room with other business leaders from noncompeting industries to tap their collective wisdom. Led by Kelly Berry MBA, a certified professional facilitator, these monthly sessions are fast-paced and productive, giving you actionable solutions for your challenges. What’s more, the sessions include informal discussions with business experts in a variety of fields, from finance and accounting to HR and marketing.
Participants say the roundtables are well worth their time away from the office, helping them avoid pitfalls and costly mistakes — and identify new opportunities. In a nutshell, Women’s CEO Roundtables will help you run your business with better results, less stress and more confidence.
How you’ll Benefit:
- Boost your business acumen and fill in gaps
- Improved decision making & greater confidence as a leader
- Smoother operations, less fire-fighting and better strategy for growth.
- A safe, confidential setting where you can be open about sensitive issues.
- Unvarnished feedback from your peers.
- Camaraderie with business peers who know what it’s like to walk in your shoes.
- Gain insights not only with professional issues but also personal ones.
- A chance to give back to others by sharing your experience.
Facilitator: Kelly Berry MBA, owner of ResourceAbility LLC
Fees: $900 annually
Frequency: One session per month, which lasts four hours. Ten sessions per year.
Group selection: Limited to 15-18 members. Participants are asked to submit an
application prior to being accepted for a roundtable.
Download an Application-PDF
Download an Application-Word
For more information, contact: email@example.com or 715-836-7511 x1174